TAMIYA TT02D RC MAZDA RX-7 (FD3S)
The Mazda RX-7 is a classic fan favorite among drift event enthusiasts. It was popularized by such movies as Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the well-known animation series Initial D. Originally released on the Tamiya TT-01 chassis platform, the iconic body style now sits atop the updated TT-02 Drift Spec chassis.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Mazda is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry-level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 449mm.
• LEDs included.
• The RX-7 (FD3S) is recreated by a durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
• Separately molded parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors, rear wing and headlight cases.
• Stickers included.
• The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
• Comes with 24mm width drift-spec tires on mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, 7.2volt battery & charger, and Tamiya PS spray paint.
You may also like…
Out of stock