This R/C model recreates the Toyota GR Supra GT500. The GR Supra GT500 was developed in accordance with GT500 class regulations as a replacement for the LEXUS LC500 which flourished in three seasons from 2017 to 2019. With the streamlined car design of the roadgoing GR Supra, this racing car features a carbon monocoque frame, dedicated aerodynamic components and transmission, plus a 2,000cc inline 4-cylinder direct injection turbo-charged engine “RI4AG.”
The accurately depicted au Tom’s GR Supra body is made of polycarbonate and ABS plastic wing and mirror pieces, which sits on top of our most builder user friendly TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gun metal color 10-spoke wheels and slick tires make for a racy finish.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 188mm, height: 125mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The body is made of lightweight, rigid polycarbonate with separate polycarbonate front light cases (LEDs are not attachable) and canards.
• Separate black ABS resin parts realistically depict distinctive side mirrors and a large rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
• 12-spoke gun metal wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
• Includes Item 51007 (Urethane Bumper M (TT-01/TGS)) to keep the body in top condition.
• Comes with race team livery stickers and window masking stickers for use in the body painting process.
• Includes motor
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with charger, ESC and Tamiya PS paint.