TAMIYA 1/14 Scale RC Kit – Volvo FH16 Timber Truck
Out of stock
This is a TAMIYA 1/14 scale R/C semi-truck assembly kit model of a timber truck with long rear bed featuring a distinctive frame and stakes for carrying logs. The model itself depicts the Volvo FH16 Globetrotter, a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged engine powered truck from the Swedish company’s flagship FH Series that underwent a full model change in 2012.
• 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck model assembly kit. Length: 733mm, width: 194mm, height: 306mm.
• ABS plastic body captures the FH16 Globetrotter form, with stainless steel photo-etched front grille, and cab interior details.
• Depictions of stakes and cab rear headboard use a durable combination of resin and metal.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately sold 4-channel transmitter.
• Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with plastic cross members.
• Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to rear axles via propeller shaft. A built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering.
• Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
• TR Mighty Tuned motor (35T) provides plenty of power, even when driving with loads.
• Printable templates for the creation of paper craft logs available for download!
• LED cables in Multi-Function Control (MFC) units are not compatible with this model. You will need to purchase separately available longer-cabled LEDs (Items 56549-56551) if using MFCs.
• Compatible option parts (TROP) include Items 56523, 56531, 56532, 56538 and 56548.
• Requires: 4-Channel radio, One Servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya TS-Paint.