TAMIYA 1/14 Scale RC Kit – The Grand Hauler Matte Black Edition
This is a special edition of the Grand Hauler. The R/C model assembly kit recreates a massive boxy, customized truck like those seen in North America. The special edition version is a great option for those without the time or confidence to apply a paint job to their kit, as the body, and other key body parts are pre-painted Metallic black (Tamiya Color TS-40). Additionally, a matte coating is applied over the metallic black which provides a cool look as seen in current trends in the automotive scene.
The model’s ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations. (Both sold separately)
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 692mm, Width: 192mm, height: 330mm.
• Body parts are molded in black, pre-painted in Metallic black (TS-40), and given a matte urethane top coat.
• Metal plated parts include; bumpers, radiator grille, roof-top horn and light bezel parts, side and curb mirrors, air cleaners, mufflers and more!
• 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members. A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter. Item 7255252 Attack 2.4GHZ Radio System recommended for 100% function compatibility.
• Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
• Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
• Compatible with separately-sold Multi-Function Control Unit MFC-01 (Item 56511) (or MFC-03, Item (56523) for realistic LED lights and sounds.
• Requires: 7.2volt battery with charger, ESC, 4-channel radio, and steering servo.
You may also like…
Out of stock