REDCAT RACING Volcano EPX 4WD Brushed with 7.2v 2000mah Battery BLUE
Out of stock
Are you ready for an adrenaline explosion? Fast and powerful, the Redcat Racing Volcano EPX is equipped with a 19T brushed 550 electric motor, waterproof electronic speed controller (ESC) and, thanks to its large aggressive tires, the traction needed to put all that power to the ground.
The lightweight molded plastic chassis is designed to be durable, while providing a low center of gravity for high speed off road action. Speaking of durability, the Volcano EPX utilizes a 4WD shaft driven drivetrain with steel dogbone axles, and eight aluminum capped oil filled shocks.
The Volcano EPX is fully adjustable and upgradeable. The shocks can be tuned with the included preload spacers or, for even more tuning options, you can buy different weight oils and springs . Tunable sealed differentials, and four wheel independent suspension, allow the driver to get loads of traction, on a multitude of surfaces.
The Volcano EPX is also equipped with adjustable metal turnbuckles, so camber and toe angle can be fine tuned for the best performance possible. The Volcano EPX monster truck is a completely tunable hobby grade RC monster truck and comes pre-tuned for most driving situations.
Many custom aftermarket parts are available for the Volcano EPX monster truck. These aftermarket parts include color anodized machined aluminum as well as many other performance options.
Volcano EPX is erupting with excitement. Get yours today!
- 4WD Monster truck w/ Large monster truck tires, Lightweight molded plastic chassis, (8) Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, front and rear gear differentials.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Tunable shocks, Tunable gear differentials, Adjustable camber, Adjustable toe angle.
- Aggressive tires, Independent suspension, Low center of gravity chassis for high speed performance, Ball bearings throughout.
- 19T brushed 550 electric motor with heat sink, Waterproof ESC, Waterproof high torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run – Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH Battery & NiMH Charger – Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter