TAMIYA TT02D NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (R32)
This R/C assembly car kit replicates the iconic Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32). The highly detailed polycarbonate body sits on top of Tamiya’s easy to build and maintain TT-02D chassis.
The TT-0D chassis allows you to enjoy the thrill of drifting thanks to the specially tuned drift spec version of the TT-02 chassis. The chassis features drift spec parts such as 24mm width drift tires (paired with stylish matte-finish metal-plated wheels), and CVA shock units on the 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Full ball bearings, an aluminum motor heat sink, and a sport-tuned motor come as standard to further enable drifting fun! Of course, the chassis retains the original TT-02’s excellent drivability, ease of maintenance, and adaptability.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 452mm.
• LED lights included.
• Polycarbonate body
• ABS molded parts included in the kit to recreate side mirrors and rear wing.
• Marking detail stickers to decorate the car included.
• Shaft-driven 4WD entry level chassis. Compatible with TT-02 option parts.
• Comes with 24mm width drift-spec tires on mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor, and aluminum motor heat sink.
• Includes 540-type Sport-Tuned brushed motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS spray paint.
You may also like…
Out of stock
Out of stock