TAMIYA 1/14 Scale RC Kit – MAN TGX 26.54 XLX Light Metallic Blue Edition
Also known as transporters that are used by F1 teams today, MAN Company’s tractor truck, the TGX 26.540 6×4 XLX was awarded “The 2008 Truck of the Year.” This award-winning truck comes reproduced as a 1/14 scale electric R/C model. The model features a ladder frame chassis with aluminum channels, suspension with metal leaf springs and friction dampers, and rear axles equipped with differentials. Providing this truck with a realistic scale finish are parts which feature two kinds of metal-plating and metal transfers to beautifully depict details such as the front grille’s emblem. Furthermore, the chassis features a 3-speed transmission which allows gear shifting while driving via a 4-channel transmitter, with the sound and lighting actions reproduced by the separately sold Multi-Function Control (MFC-01) unit.
This version of the MAN TGX is great for those without the time or confidence to apply a paint job to their kit, as cab parts molded in blue are pre-painted in TAMIYA TS-54 Light Metallic Blue and given a urethane coating for a beautiful, lasting finish.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 526mm, width: 193mm, height: 301mm.
• Cab, F, H, K, M and CC parts are molded in blue and pre-painted in Light Metallic Blue (TS-54), with a urethane top coat for a stunning finish.
• The ladder frame chassis features aluminum channels, suspension with metal leaf springs and friction dampers, and rear axles are equipped with differentials.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled to allow gear shifts via 4ch R/C transmitter.
• Just like the actual vehicle, this model comes with large-sized curved side mirrors that feature two mirror surfaces.
• Metal-plated parts are included to depict the MAN EURO 5 engraving and right/left step plates.
• Metal transfers also recreate the MAN logo/Lion emblem on the front grille and TGX 26.540 logos on both doors respectively.
• Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation. Built-in ESC allows low-speed driving to enable connection to a trailer.
• Requires: Tamiya Attack 4-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger.