1964 Chevrolet Impala SS – Fully Functional Hopping Lowrider
Expertly designed and engineered, the Redcat SixtyFour hopping lowrider captures the 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS in a classic highly-detailed, fully-functioning 1:10 scale Remote Control Car. The SixtyFour was designed from the ground up with the lowrider, auto enthusiast and R/C scaler communities in mind.
Every detail of the SixtyFour was painstakingly and passionately created with scale accuracy and detail. The Impala SS interior and exterior badging adorn the 1964 Impala SS body and interior. 23 individual chrome plated molded parts are used to create the body’s accessories. Optional LED lights are available for night time cruising. Clear windows feature high quality chrome foil trim to complete the ultra-realistic appearance. The attention to detail continues below the body, with the chassis frame, faux transmission and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover.
The SixtyFour is designed for slow cruising and performing tricks that you can only do with special hydraulically actuated suspensions. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, it replicates the driving style and overall look of a full sized lowrider / hopper.
- Officially licensed and highly detailed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS body
- Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
- Detailed chrome injection molded trim
- LED light kit ready
- Patented vehicle hopping system – U.S. Patent No. 11,083,973
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Ultra fast custom made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
- Two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio control with lowrider style switches
- Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height / hopping
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height
CChevrolet, Impala, all related emblems, and vehicle body designs are General Motors Trademarks used under license to Redcat Racing.