REDCAT RACING Tornado EPX PRO 4WD Brushless with 7.4v 3500mah Battery
There’s a tornado in town, and it’s about to level the playing field. The Tornado EPX PRO 4WD brushless electric buggy is an affordable ready to run high performance buggy. The Tornado EPX PRO includes a 2.4GHz radio system, powerful brushless power system, high torque steering servo, and many blue anodized aluminum parts.
The included 3300KV brushless 540 motor, 60A LiPO ready brushless ESC, and 3500mAh 15c LIPO battery provide the precision and power needed to blow away the competition.
Fully adjustable suspension provides smooth performance for any terrain, and is plenty durable for all that power. A quick release dual stage rear wing creates rear downforce for added high speed traction and stability.
The Tornado EPX PRO’s durable design offers many tuning options. Adjustable toe angle, adjustable camber, adjustable ride height, tunable suspension, multiple shock locations, and adjustable rear wing allow the driver to tweak the buggy for the very best performance possible.
The Tornado EPX PRO has many blue anodized aluminum parts including its race ready shock towers, tunable oil filled coil over shocks, ESC heat sink, and chassis braces. Not only will the Tornado EPX PRO be tearing up the track and blasting through yards, it’ll look good doing it.
Get your Tornado EPX PRO today and pull the trigger, if you can see through the debris!
- Brushless power system, Aluminum body oil filled shocks, Aluminum shock towers, Front and rear gear differentials, Molded plastic chassis, Ball bearings throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Tunable shocks, Tunable gear differentials, Adjustable camber, Adjustable toe angle, Multiple shock positions, Adjustable rear wing.
- 4-Wheel independent suspension, Aggressive racing tires, 5-Star rims, Ready to run.
- 3000KV RC540 Brushless Motor, Waterproof 60A ESC (2s-3s LIPO ready), Waterproof high torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run – Includes 7.4v 3500mAh 15C LiPO Battery & LiPO Charger – Requires AA Batteries for Transmitter.