TAMIYA TT-02 RC TOYOTA GAZOO RACING WRT
This is a radio control assembly kit of the Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT Yaris that is competing in the 2018 WRC. The multi-part body captures the form of this aerodynamically honed car, which boasts a 380PS, 1.6-liter 4-cylinder turbo engine and 4-wheel drive with active center differential.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of current electronics available in the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 416mm, width: 188mm, height: 146mm.
• Polycarbonate body with individual polycarbonate parts recreating 2 types of front canard, front light cases and rear bumper blocks.
• Separately molded plastic components depict rear wing (2 parts) and side mirrors.
• Dish wheels are molded in gun metal and paired with racing radial tires.
• Stickers are included to recreate numerous markings.
• Window masking stickers included.
• An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
• Includes 540-type Torque-Tuned brushed motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and PS Tamiya paint
You may also like…
Out of stock