TAMIYA TT-02 RC MAZDA3
This TAMIYA R/C model recreates the Mazda 3, which was first unveiled at the 2018 L.A. Auto Show. The polycarbonate body faithfully captures the lines of the 2019 Mazda 3 and it sits on top the easy to build and drive TT-02 chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
• 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 436mm, width: 187mm.
• Body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Features separate parts for side mirrors.
• A special red version of the TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard) is included, giving the model superb rigidity.
• Includes Tamiya logo stickers.
• Twin 5-spoke wheels are gun metal color, and paired with racing radial tires.
• The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
You may also like…
Out of stock