TAMIYA TT-01E RC 1997 MERCEDES CLK-GTR
This Tamiya radio control model replica recreates the 1997 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR. The model was originally released as Item 58214 on the TA-03R chassis. This release sees the classic race car body mounted on the proven and beginner friendly TT-01 Type-E chassis! The actual car was powered by a behemoth 6-liter V12 engine. In 1997 it had a highly successful FIA GT Championship season, taking six wins in eleven races on its way to the team (AMG-Mercedes) and driver championships.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, highly balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce an excellent driving experience.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• Lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
• Separate molded parts recreate wing, spoiler and side mirrors.
• Stickers are included to recreate markings, with window masking stickers to help during the painting process.
• Silver wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customization.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the chassis.
• Includes 540 Torque-Tuned motor.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
You may also like…
Out of stock