TAMIYA TT-02 RC SUBARU WRX STI
Designed for a 24-hour endurance race on the grueling Nurburgring, the WRX STI NBR Challenge car took Subaru’s high-performance WRX STI sport sedan as a base. It certainly did the business, winning its class in the 2016 running of the race, and this R/C model assembly kit recreates that car. Its complex lines are gracefully depicted by a polycarbonate body, capturing features such as the bonnet air intake and vents, plus the sharp front fenders and diffuser-shaped rear end. Side mirrors and rear wing are depicted using separate parts, while stickers are included to recreate the multitude of sponsor logos.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gun metal color mesh wheels are paired with slick tires for a racy finish.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The aerodynamically-optimized form of the race version of the WRX STI is accurately rendered in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Separately molded parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors and rear wing.
• The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
• Gun metal color mesh type wheels are paired with slick tires.
• Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
• Includes 540-type brushed Torque-Tuned motor.
• Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2volt battery, and compatible charger, and PS paint to complete.
• An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
You may also like…