Tamiya 1/10 Scale Merecdes Benz CC-02 Chassis Assembled with Custom Painted Body
CC-02 Chassis – Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with black wheels and grippy block pattern tires.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 429mm, width: 200mm, height: 215mm, wheelbase (short): 242mm (CC-01S chassis).
• Polycarbonate body pre-painted in light blue.
• Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
• Includes separately molded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and outer roll gages.
• Black ABS resin wheels are paired with semi-pneumatic all-terrain rubber tires.
• The ladder frame CC-02 chassis features superior durability and employs front/rear coil spring suspension which is great for off-road surfaces including rocky terrain.
• Includes 540 Type brushed motor
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option Parts is available to customize the CC-02 chassis.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger.