HPI17531 – 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Clear Body (200MM)
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Clear body (finished example shown)
Out of stock
We will email you when this is back in stock
The original hot rod era of American muscle car rumbles to life once again with the addition of the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro bodyshell to our line-up of exclusive licensed replicas! The ’69 Camaro was one of the iconic and original ‘pony cars’, with the 1969 model year being the last year of the first-generation of the Camaro line. With the original Camaro being available with engines ranging from 250 to 396 cubic inches (4.1 to 6.5 litres), providing it with plenty of power to compete against Ford’s Mustang in sales and on the street. The Camaro hit the track as well, racing from the early days of American Trans Am racing, winning the 1968 and 1969 seasons under the banner of the Penske racing team.
Get yourself the RC version of the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro, designed to fit all 1/10 scale touring cars. Included with the body is a pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing you with a realistically finished product. This bodyis clear so you can paint it in your favourite colours. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.