Sidewinder 4 Sensorless ESC
While the all new SIDEWINDER 4™ builds upon Castle’s most popular platform, the SIDEWINDER 1:10 SCALE SERIES, it is the first of its kind to run Castle’s newest technology, CRYO-DRIVE™. CRYO-DRIVE™ combines technology from cutting-edge hardware and software advancements to increase thermal performance. COOLER TEMPS mean LONGER RUNS and MORE POWER in your SIDEWINDER 4 setup.
- 2s – 3s LiPo; 6 – 8 cell NiMH use in vehicles up 6.5lbs with battery, ready-to-run.
- Sensorless brushless and/or brushed motor operation.
- Waterproof design ESC and splash resistant 30MM fan*
- 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps Peak BEC
- Audible alerts for error conditions
- Enhanced drag brake functionality
- Smoother sensorless startups
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately) or via Field Link Card (sold separately)
- Telemetry Link compatible for Futaba® S.BUS2 (sold separately)
The SIDEWINDER 4 is a versatile ESC and is accepted in a wide variety of applications. Whether throwing dirt, ripping through a corner or steadily dominating the trails, we’ve got you covered!
Out of stock
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.
**Brushed motors are recommended for rock crawlers (vehicles traveling 3-5mph.) Brushless motors are fine for use with rock racing. If your vehicle is going to be in a bound up situation, very slowly traversing rocks and obstacles, you are running a rock crawler. If you are constantly traveling at 5mph or higher, you have a rock racer.