Pro-Line 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Clear Body
2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Clear Body (for 1/10 scale crawlers)
This is the Pro-Line Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon Clear Body. An American auto icon, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon. Rugged, tough, and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners.
The Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative hi-detail features such as front and rear bumpers and taillight lenses that are is easily attached with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. It’s Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it’s full size counterpart that made is an automotive classic.
Made from super strong lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
- Made with Genuine GE .060 Lexan®
- Classic body lines
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet,and window masks included
- Double sided servo tape needed to install bumpers – NOT INCLUDED
- Extended rear body post are required – NOT INCLUDED
- Clear Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon Body
- Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon decal sheet
- Window mask
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
- Axial SCX-10
- Length: 19.0″ (483mm)
- Width: 7.5″ (191mm)
- Height: 6.3″ (160mm)
- Wheel Base: 11.8″ (300mm)
*Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon and its trade dress are used under license from FCA US LLC 2010. © FCA US LLC 2010 .
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.