The X-Star Premium is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter, designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera, integrated with a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, can record crystal clear Ultra HD videos or take 12 MP photos. Powered with an intelligent flight control system and auto-pilot functions. The quadcopter stays safe with precision positioning via dual satellite navigation and our Starpoint Positioning System.
The X-Star Premium includes a 64-GB micro-SD card, an intelligent battery with up to 25 minutes of flight time and a 1.5-hour fast charger, and comes packed in a premium semi-hard splash-proof zippered case.
Breath-taking scenes deserve to be captured at a world-class quality. That’s why X-Star is equipped with a 4K Ultra HD camera that has 108 degree FOV. Take video at 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, or 720p240 and take 12mp photographs. Wide-angle perspective, vivid color, stunning clarity.
Prevent unwanted camera movements while in the air and easily capture stable, smooth video
footage with the help of the 3-axis gimbal. The camera and gimbal are conveniently removable for replacements or future upgrades.
- Command sticks provide maximum grip and confidence for agile maneuvers.
- Function keys instantly capture the perfect moment, or quickly activate aircraft flight-assist modes.
- Make informed decisions with the help of important flight information via the LCD display.
- Clamp your smart-phone or tablet securely in place to enjoy the camera’s HD live view.
- Adjust camera settings to capture videos or photos precisely how you want them to be.
- Configure your aircraft’s flight control settings to best suit your preferences.
- Smart Pre-flight Check: Ensure every aspect of your aircraft is safe and ready for flight by running a pre-flight check.
- Enjoy an HD live video feed from your 4K camera even when the X-Star is a speck on the horizon.
Each X-Star comes backed by Autel Robotics’s 7-day-a-week customer support. Our U.S.-based team looks forward to assisting you with any questions you have about your X-Star, from getting started to troubleshooting.