– Full Tube Frame Chassis: The tube chassis is lightweight and extremely rigid. The frame structure effectively compensates from external impact.
– Front Weight Balance: GOM’s forward weight balance will increase the tire traction to the front wheels to provide better crawling on a high tilt angle rocks and better driving performance when hill climbing.
– Chassis Mounted Servo with Panhard Bar: GOM’s chassis mounted steering system is designed to make it as close to zero bump steer so steering is not affected by front wheel suspension movement.
– Dustproof Receiver Box: The receiver box helps keep dirt and debris out of the receiver. Forward Easy Access Battery Door: Allows room for various types of batteries and are easily removed and installed.
– Skid Plate: The skid plate protects the transmission and other critical components with a flat surface.
– Transmission and Transfer Case: The transmission and transfer case are designed to be as scale as possible with the same proportions as a 1:1 vehicle. The transmission and transfer case can be controlled with one servo.
– 2-Speed Transmission: The 1st gear is for hardcore rock crawling. The 2nd gear is for hill climbing or high-speed driving.
– ROCK Transfer Case: Includes reduction gear and dig function, to transmit the power evenly thought the front and rear axles. The dig aids in extreme climbs, descents and tight technical turns.
– Dual Slipper Clutch: The slipper pads are designed to hold the spur gears evenly to allow more precise settings.
– Rear Dual Shock Mounts: The rear suspension allows the option of adding a dual shock setup.
– XD Aeration 103mm Shocks: This XD aeration shock is a coil over shock is perfect for off-road driving. CNC aluminum shock bodies and 3.5mm shock shafts provide high durability. Simple to change the rebound by using the aeration shock cap screw.
– Interior Cockpit: Includes realistic detailing racing bucket seats, handles and gearboxes to add realism to your cockpit interior.