- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) eliminates signal interference and frequency pins
- The included R2004GF receiver features a flexible coaxial antenna that can be easily positioned inside the model for optimum reception
- Easy, convenient push-button transmitter/receiver linking, with no binding plugs
- Power Down Mode – reduces RF power for 90 seconds, simplifying ground checks for interference.
- All-channel servo reversing for more installation options
- Power and servo reversing switches located out of the way to prevent accidental changes
- Battery meter with green and red LED for instant “go/no-go” status
Frequency-hopping 2.4GHz FHSS technology results in a radio system that’s as cutting-edge as it is easy to use!
The R2004GF receiver is compatible only with electronics created specifically for 2.4GHz FHSS systems.