Aluminum Double Suspension Shocks 90MM Orange+
- Made of high quality T-6 6061 Alloy
- Heavy duty hard anodized shock body keeping piston from being off centered
- High speed steel with titanium nitrite coating, which helps to maintain smooth damping motion and slows down wear and tear.
- Silicon oil ring prevents oil leakage
- 4 pairs of springs for extra adjustments capabilities, with 3 different damper rate adjustments
- Aluminum shocks piggyback bodies
- Aeration screws
- Three color spring to choose.
- Shocks ends includes aluminum balls
- Half threaded shocks body and 19mm spring tension for adjustments
- Shaft exits through double O-ring seals
- Included: shocks steel assembly and hex bolts, washer steel, rubber rings, lock nuts
- Length: 90mm eye to eye, bolts size 3mm
- Shocks Body Diameter: 12mm
- Spring Diameter: 18mm
- Spring Length: All three 37.5mm
- Shaft Travel Range: 18mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Total weight for both shocks + package 119g
- Oil not included
Double spring setup for extra progressive damping effect. It has higher range than 1 progressive spring. The effects of one progressive spring is not enough for RC cars as it is much lighter than real cars. Double suspension however gives a good simulation of real car progressive spring effects.
Double spring setup also give you a much larger adjustability for different spring rates.
Piggyback reserve tank helps to keep damper rate constant when compressed.